Online Ticket Terms & Conditions
Tickets purchased are valid for the date you specify at the time of purchase. Please check our opening times prior to visiting. Visitors under the age of 2 gain free admission. Children under 18 years old must always be accompanied by an adult.
Once payment has been confirmed, tickets booked online are reserved for your specified date. You must bring your booking confirmation with you, along with a valid proof of identification. Without this you may be refused entry.
Wyvernwood operates a no refund policy for tickets booked online.
Christmas event tickets are non refundable and non transferable to another date or time slot due to the limited availability.
If you cannot make your booking date for any reason please inform us before the end of the day of your planned visit and we will be more than happy to transfer your tickets to another day (availability permitting) between the hours of 09:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday. Please allow 72 hours for us to transfer the tickets.
Any requests made outside of this time frame will be processed the next working day. Please allow us 72 hours from the next working day to amend your booking.
Your new booking must be at least 3 days after your original booking date and used by the 29th October 2023.
If your new chosen date is a higher price, you will be required to pay the difference on the gate.
Children must be supervised by an attending adult at all times whilst in the park.
Payment for your party package must be paid in full at the time of booking. An invoice will be sent once you have agreed upon your party options with a member of our team.
Wyvernwood birthday parties are non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
The V.I.Tipi is an undercover space and in cases of extreme weather this space can still be used for the purposes of food and refreshments. Other than this Wyvernwood is an outdoor party environment. For further information please see our FAQ’s page.
Due to other potential party bookings on the same day we cannot extend your reserved tipi time due to delays to your arrival.
Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your ticket.
Wyvernwood reserves to right cancel any bookings made at an incorrect price without prior warning.
- Discount codes are only valid for orders placed online and can’t be redeemed against gate tickets.
- Wyvernwood reserves the right to decline to accept bookings where, in its opinion, a discount code is invalid for the booking being placed.
- Discount codes are only valid on specific tickets and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one discount code can be used per order.
- Discount codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Wyvernwood reserves the right to change these terms and conditions relating to discount codes at any time.
Use of Our Website
Our website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
By entering your email when registering an account or via our guest checkout you agree to be emailed by Wyvernwood from time to time if we deem it be of legitimate interest to you.
To register with www.wyvernwood.co.uk during the booking process you must be over 18 years of age or have the permission of the adult whose device gives you access to the website. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details. We shall not be liable for any issues that arise from incorrect information.
Password and Security
When you register to use the website, you will be required to choose a password. You should keep this password confidential and not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us via [email protected] immediately.
If Wyvernwood has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password.
The services provided by the Wyvernwood website do not include the provision of devices used to access the Website. To use the website, you will require internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.
Links to Other Websites
We use links to improve your experience of our website including affiliate links. We will always seek to make these links clear; so that you know you have left our website. However, please be aware that these websites are owned and run by other companies and organisations and we cannot accept responsibility for any information you choose to divulge to a linked website.
The content of www.wyvernwood.co.uk website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database, and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Wyvernwood website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Wyvernwood website without written permission from Wyvernwood.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trademark of Wyvernwood, without limitation.
- You may not use the Wyvernwood website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability, or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations, or code of practice
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Wyvernwood website
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Wyvernwood website
- Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- Any claim by any third party that the use of the Wyvernwood website by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- Any claim by any third party that the use of the Wyvernwood website by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- Any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Wyvernwood website by you.
Availability of the Wyvernwood Website
Although Wyvernwood aims to offer you the best service possible, we can make no promise that the services at the Wyvernwood website will meet your requirements. Wyvernwood cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service, you should report it via email to [email protected] and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Wyvernwood website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new activities or services. Wyvernwood will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
Wyvernwood’s Right to Suspend or Cancel Your Registration
Wyvernwood may suspend or cancel your registration to the website immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel this agreement at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using the Wyvernwood website.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Wyvernwood website shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
The Wyvernwood website is provided by Wyvernwood without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The Wyvernwood website provides content from other Internet websites or resources and while Wyvernwood tries to ensure that material included on the Wyvernwood website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Wyvernwood will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Wyvernwood website. If Wyvernwood is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the website, we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
We disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of the Wyvernwood website with any of your equipment, software, or telecommunications links
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Wyvernwood website
- Unsuitability, unreliability, or inaccuracy of the Wyvernwood website
- Inadequacy of the Wyvernwood website to meet your requirements
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special, or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Wyvernwood website.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Wyvernwood’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
Our acceptance of an order takes place on despatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
The Wyvernwood website is owned and operated by Wyvernwood Ltd a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Wyvernwood, The Old Granary, Ford Lane, Alresford, Essex, CO7 8AY.
If you have any queries, please contact us via [email protected].
Please be aware that Wyvernwood is protected by 24 hour CCTV surveillance cameras and video recording.
Photography & Videography
From time to time Wyvernwood staff may take photographs and/or record video of the park, characters and/or its guests. The photography or video footage may be used in our marketing and promotional activity. If you do not wish to feature in these please let one of the team know at the time of capturing/filming or afterwards via [email protected].
Wyvernwood reserves the right to close any or all parts of the park as necessary. Activities and character appearances can be temporarily withdrawn without notice due to sickness, inclement weather, power failure or for any other reasons. Refunds cannot be offered under these circumstances.
Please read the following terms and conditions which apply to all Wyvernwood Annual Passes:
Wyvernwood Pass Usage
- Please come prepared to produce a valid ID on request which matches the name on your Wyvernwood Annual Pass. Otherwise, the standard admission fee will be charged at the gate ticket price, which is non-refundable. We are unable to accept photocopies or photos of ID.
- Please pre-book your tickets via the Wyvernwood website prior to visiting, so that we can look forward to your visit and comply with health and safety requirements.
- Wyvernwood Annual Passes cannot be cancelled or transferred and no refunds will be provided.
- Terms for entry for holders of the Wyvernwood Annual Pass are determined by Wyvernwood. Wyvernwood reserves the right to vary the entry terms and vary the terms of the Annual Pass from time to time at its discretion.
- The Wyvernwood Annual Pass is valid for unlimited visits between the standard operating dates of 1st April and 20th October in 2023, during normal opening hours and subject to the standard terms and conditions of entry.
- The Wyvernwood Annual Pass excludes special events such as Halloween and Christmas, however one of the many benefits of the Annual Pass is that Passholders are entitled to a discount of 25% on the standard ticket price for special events.
- Wyvernwood Annual Passes are issued to an individual and are only valid for that individual.
Offers & Benefits
- Guests may choose to purchase a Wyvernwood Annual Pass on the day of their visit, in which case the cost of the standard day ticket will be deducted from the price of the Annual Pass.
- The Wyvernwood Annual Pass discount is provided when a valid Wyvernwood Annual general admission ticket is shown to the cashier.
- Wyvernwood reserves the right to discount the cost of Wyvernwood Annual Passes for marketing purposes without having to refund existing Passholders.
- Wyvernwood reserves the right to defer or cancel any meet and greets with Wyvernwood characters throughout the year at its discretion, for any reason (this is only likely to be the case at very busy times of the year).
- The £5 Treasure Trove gift vouchers will be issued only in respect of Annual Passes for children. Vouchers are not applicable for Adult or Senior Passes. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with the 10% for Passholders. Only applicable to annual passes purchased prior to 1st April 2023 or after 1st April 2023 if you are local Alresford resident.
- A free copy of the Wyvernwood paperback book, “The Captain and the Magic Compass” will be granted per order and not per Annual Pass. The book will be despatched free of charge to the passholder’s stated address. Please note that this offer is only valid for one free copy per household and multiple orders to the same household will not result in multiple free copies of the book. Only applicable to annual passes purchased prior to 1st April 2023 or after 1st April 2023 if you are local Alresford resident.
- Wyvernwood will not be liable for any loss or damage of the free copy of the book or any additional copies purchased.
- Wyvernwood reserves the right to remove or vary discounts for annual passes including discounts for local residents at any time.
- The Alresford resident annual pass discount is only valid on bookings for residents within the CO7 8 postcode from the 20th February onwards.
- ID with a postcode present will be requested from those who have benefited from the Alresford resident discount as proof they reside in the CO7 8 postcode, those who cannot produce a valid ID will be required to pay the difference between the discounted and full price.
- We are unable to offer refunds for Annual Passes under any circumstances. Passes cannot be postponed to a subsequent year.
- Payment for Annual Passes purchased online is taken when you enter your card details and your pass is valid from the day selected as your first visit on the Wyvernwood website.
- All standard entry conditions also apply to Wyvernwood Annual Passes.
- We process and store the data you supply to fulfil our contract with you in relation to the product you have purchased. All information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be passed to third parties in any circumstances.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notification and apply to all Wyvernwood Passholders.
Please read the following terms and conditions which apply to all Wyvernwood gift vouchers:
- Gift vouchers valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Gift vouchers validity date cannot be extended.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Gift vouchers can be used in exchange for general admission tickets and annual passes alone and can be redeemed online or at our ticket kiosk.
- Where the face value of the voucher is not used in full, no change will be given.
- Gift vouchers can be used towards the purchase of goods at a higher price than its face value upon payment of the difference.
- Monetary Gift Vouchers are only valid for the amount detailed on the gift voucher.
- Monetary Gift Vouchers can only be used once.
- Wyvernwood is under no liability to replace or refund vouchers that are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed whether they have been redeemed or not.
- Wyvernwood do not have the ability to share lost gift voucher codes with you therefore please take care with your confirmation email.
- Vouchers re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain will be void.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notification.
Terms and conditions correct at time of publishing, April 2023.